African Print Wristlet in Wands
Stash your essentials in your wristlet and you are all set for a night out with your friends.
- Made from Ankara African fabric (black, orange, gray and green tones) and a green canvas accent.
- Measures approximately 6.75 inches long and 4.75 inches tall
- Sewn with interfacing to provide structure and durability
- Metal Zipper - 6" opening
- 6" wristlet strap with 5" opening
Please note that pattern placement will vary.
Thrifty Upenyu was created by Zimbabwean native Sheila Chimhashu. The name Thrifty Upenyu comes directly from Sheila's Zimbabwean upbringing. Thrift was impressed upon Sheila from an early age. Upenyu means life in Shona. Sheila designs all accessories with thrift in mind - finding multiple uses for a single product, such as a wristlet pouch that can be used as a clutch, makeup bag, pencil holder or keychain.
Thrifty Upenyu is based in Oswego, Illinois.