Vintage Egyptian Silver and Lapis Necklace

Vintage Egyptian Silver and Lapis Necklace

Regular price $75 now $65

You are sure to turn heads when wearing this gorgeous, one-of-a-kind statement necklace. Vintage Egyptian silver is beautifully combined with turquoise, lapis (deep blue) and sardonyx (orange stone).

The Hut Salud is made up of four female designers and artisans, whose pieces make up 95% of The Hut's products. The other 5% are curated handmade pieces. This necklace was meticulously curated by The Hut Salud.