Lion Print Shweshwe Crossbody Bag
Sewn from a chocolate brown, Shweshwe fabric featuring a lion motif, this cross body bag is sure to bring out the fiercely elegant side of you. It is a lightweight bag as it is 100% cotton fabric, with the exception of the hardware.
- Made from Sheweshwe fabric and a tan duck cloth canvas that adds a textural appeal and durable dependability.
- Adjustable shoulder strap allows you to wear the bag over your shoulder or as a crossbody.
- Zippered main compartment holds all of your essentials.
- Lined interior feature a slip pocket.
- Measures approximately 3 inches deep, 8.5 inches tall, and 9.5 inches wide at bottom.
FABRIC PATTERN PLACEMENT VARIES WITH EACH BAG
Thrifty Upenyu was created by Zimbabwean native Sheila Chimhashu. The name Thrifty Upenyu comes directly from Sheila's Zimbabwean upbringing. Thrift was impressed upon Sheila from an early age. Upenyu means life in Shona. Sheila designs all accessories with thrift in mind - finding multiple uses for a single product, such as a wristlet pouch that can be used as a clutch, makeup bag, pencil holder or keychain.