Mudcloth Textiles Crossbody Bag
Cruise around in style with this mudcloth crossbody bag, handmade by Thifty Upenyu.
- Made from mudcloth and an orange cork that adds a textural appeal and durable dependability.
- Adjustable shoulder strap allows you to wear the bag over your shoulder or as a crossbody.
- Zippered main compartment holds all of your essentials.
- Lined interior features two slip pockets.
- Bag measures: bottom width 9.5 inches, depth 3 inches, height 8.5 inches.
FABRIC PATTERN PLACEMENT VARIES WITH EACH BAG
Thrifty Upenyu was created by Zimbabwean native Sheila Chimhashu. The name Thrifty Upenyu comes directly from Sheila's Zimbabwean upbringing. Thrift was impressed upon Sheila from an early age. Upenyu means life in Shona. Sheila designs all accessories with thrift in mind - finding multiple uses for a single product, such as a wristlet pouch that can be used as a clutch, makeup bag, pencil holder or keychain.